Well, Ann, I may have to wait a year due to the finances- our home market slowed down. I’ll know shortly. Bottom line, I’ll move when it’s time- not my time, the Universe’s. Whatever happens I’m home, and if I have to nest here til the egg is big enough, no worries. I will know soon. Thanks!