- Content violations: We will not distribute stories that breach our rules, including stories that:
- Advocate or promote intolerance or prejudice against individuals or groups, including the use of scientific or pseudoscientific claims to pathologize, dehumanize, or disempower others.
- Glorify, celebrate, downplay, or trivialize violence, suffering, abuse, or deaths.
- Exist mainly to target, shame, intimidate, or harass identified, identifiable, or anonymous people.
- Dox someone, including by exposing personal information or aggregating of public information.
- Consist of unsubstantiated, unverified, or misleading claims and reporting.
- Have been previously published on Medium.
- Include undisclosed affiliate links.
- Serialization: Stories that are split into multiple posts are unlikely to be curated unless each post works on its own without additional context.
Unfortunate post, Eric. And I have a serious problem with YOURS, and so does Medium. You’ve been blocked and reported. There is nothing even vaguely resembling polite discourse here. You are welcome to your opinion, but you’re slinging shite. Please find another venue to do that. I’m sure Facebook would welcome your vitriol with open arms.
You have no clue what my politics are, Eric; you have no idea what you’re talking about, if for no other reason than you. Have. Never. Been. Raped. Or if you have, sir, you don’t seem to have the courage to say so. Those of who have, are speaking out. Last I checked there was still something called free speech.
In these ways you are part of the problem, not the part of a thoughtful discussion.